Book an appointment for a writing consultation! Our graduate writing consultants meet with Graduate Center students to review students’ written materials and to discuss writing-related issues.
We have recently migrated to a new online scheduler WCONLINE. Please see below for instructions on how to register.
How to Register
- Students, Faculty, and Staff can log in here using their GC network credentials (i.e., the login and password used to access a computer on campus).
- Your login is the first part of your email address and does not include @gradcenter.cuny.edu or @gc.cuny.edu.
- If you have trouble logging in, try doing a self-generated password reset.
- If that doesn’t work, contact email@example.com for help.
- Alumni who no longer have active GC network credentials will not be able to use the online scheduler. However, all alumni are still eligible to use our services. To make an appointment for an individual consultation, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Zoom link for your appointment can be found in the appointment scheduler on WC Online.
- For questions, email email@example.com.
All meetings are confidential. Meetings last 50 minutes. Our office is located in room 3300.10.
To book an appointment, click here.